Laws. Limits & Freedoms. Too Many or Too Few.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

1 Hoard - Comments

Someone wrote on hoarding? They wanted comments? I wrote on the subject, think I should gather up my posts and send them over to his comment box?

Just kidding. I think when someone asks for a taste of your ham sandwich, they don't really want you to show up at their door with a whole roasted hogzilla.

I read a few blogs. I usually read them when they are fresh - so I never see the comments, but I was reading one fresh blog post yesterday, and it linked to an older post, and I went there.

Below it were a slew of comments. I didn't like the drama at all.
I thought: This blogger is way too nice, I'd of laid down the rules in plain English.

But then I thought: Would I? If I thought of them as friends and guests?

I doubt that I'd want that type of propaganda on my blog.
Just when I began to think the blogger must be a saint of patience or on medication,
he kicked a poster off his list.

As for arguments - after awhile, you've heard them all.
People think up new angles but they are only new to them,
other people have thought them up before.

There are only a number of angles, only a handful of camps,
only a knowable number of opinions on these issue.